I often describe him as my awesome uncle*
Love and passion flows through everything he does
Lives his life to the fullest- no exceptions
I have learned so much from him in my year and a half or so being a Nerdfighter
Awesome makes up every last bit of him
Makes being nerdy so effing cool.
His music. You can't not love it.
An amazing role model for all Nerdfighters
Never, ever FTBA
Knowledge is power, right?
Greatest idea ever, starting DFTBA Records with Alan
Really, if it wasn't for Nerdfighteria, I have no idea where I would be right now
Elephants. Puppy sized elephants.
Every Nerdy Joke
Never, ever change, Hank. We love you!
Happy Birthday and DFTBA!
*I talk a lot about YouTubers at school. Most of whom I love, so, if I had it my way, I would just marry them all (Polygamy for the win) Anyway, one day, my friend brought Katherines to school and said something along the lines of "Oh, is John Green on your list, too?" and I was like "No! He's like the greatest dad that nature could never provide for me!" and that would make Hank my crazy uncle, yes? I know... I'm insane. Nothing new here.
No comments:
Post a Comment